Wondering how to reserve a listing in your shop for an inquiring buyer? It’s easy as pie! Here’s how:
1) Edit your item listing by going to Your Account > Currently For Sale > Edit
2) Click the edit icon (pencil) next to your item’s title to change the title. Here you want to boldly state that this listing is reserved for your customer. For example, *Reserved for DANIELLEXO only – Diamond Necklace*. Making “reserved” the first word in your listing ensures that buyers can clearly see the item is reserved in the search results, both Gallery and List views.
3) Scroll down and enter this info in the item description as well. (Just in case the title was not sufficiently obvious!)
4) It is optional to use a special graphic or add text to your first photo stating this item is reserved. This is an effective way of visually communicating to buyers that the item is not intended for them!
[Custom order image by CozyMoments]
5) Make sure you complete editing your listing by continuing to Step 5 and clicking “Finish“.
And you’re done! Now the item is back in your shop and clearly reserved for your customer.
For more support Tips and Updates, check out our CustomerCare Featured Column on the Storque.