This week, Etsy How-Tuesday helps you get organized for the New Year with Etsy admin Julie aka YourSecretAdmiral / julieincharge. Julie shows you how to make a weekly planner, which you an give as a handmade stocking stuffer or keep for all that organizing you’ll be doing in the New Year. You can use your own design or download our pdf template.
- Exacto Knife
- Bone Folding Tool
- PDF template
Steps for Making the Planner:
- Print out your image or the template on an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper.
- Cut out the template (around the border).
- Fold the paper:
- Fold in half length-wise.
- Fold in half width-wise (the other way).
- Fold in half the same way a second time.
- Make a horizontal cut along the center two pages of the book.
- Fold and crease the book.
Here’s a special Bonus video from littlebrownpen, who makes calendars and planners!