UPDATE: We have our winners! Congratulations to our Treasury winners nikid and MegnificentCo and our Twitter winners dishfunctionaldesigns and kodashii88. Thanks to everyone who participated, the Treasuries were great!
Please note that winners were chosen at random and having sold items in a Treasury did not disqualify the entry.
Heart is a band who truly epitomizes cool. (Not to mention how amazing they make us look at karaoke… Oooh, Barracuda.)
So imagine how thrilled we were when the band reached out to us to say they were fans of Etsy and will be wearing Etsy items on tour!
To further the mutual love, they’re giving everyone a free song to stream, and sent over some awesome prize packs to share with four lucky Etsy members in celebration of their brand new album, Red Velvet Car.
Sound good? For your chance to win a prize pack, show your love of Heart by “styling” the band in handmade and vintage items from Etsy. (Think clothing, jewelry, accessories, art — anything that rocks as hard as Heart!)
- Create a Heart-inspired Treasury list. (Check out their album art to get a sense of their style). Tag your Treasury list with “iheartheart.”
- For our Twitter followers, tweet a link to your Treasury list or an individual Etsy item using the hash tag “#I<3Heart” to @Etsy, and you’ll be entered to win.
Two Treasury list makers and two Twitter posters will win a prize pack from the band, plus some fun Etsy swag. Sisters in song, Ann and Nancy Wilson (pictured above — aren’t they fabulous?!), will be browsing your picks looking for cool items to use and wear as they promote the new album, so you never know where your style selections may end up.
The important liner notes:
- The contest starts today and ends on Thursday, September 16th, at 3 p.m. ET.
- Create as many Heart-inspired treasuries and tweets as you like. Each one you share equals another chance to win.
- Everyone can participate, but unfortunately only legal U.S. residents may win the prize packs.
- Check out the complete rules and legal stuff.
… Now, crank up the volume, and get styling!
Catch up with the latest band news and maybe even some exclusive style cues @officialheart on Twitter.