With Father’s Day just two weeks away, the time is now to start dreaming up ways to celebrate your dear ol’ dad. For this week’s installation of How-Tuesday, I have gathered up 10 DIY projects from across the web, designed to help you make a winning gift in honor of your father.
- Make a tetrahedral kite to fly on a sunny day outdoors.
- Stitch a rolled hem pocket square with fabric in your dad’s favorite color.
- Design fabric with newspaper clippings to sew into a custom tie.
- Collect your favorite family photos into a DIY photo album made from a vintage book.
- Cook up a clock make from forks and spoons.
- Concoct a picnic-worthy soda for your pop.
- Fold and snip a pop-up card with a landscape setting or a space invader theme.
- Make a pair of handmade suspenders in a snap.
- Bind a book using materials you might just have on hand already.
- Sew a simple vinyl wallet, and slip in a nice note.
What are your favorite Father’s Day DIY gift ideas? Let us know in the comments below.