It’s almost a three day weekend here in the States, and I’m off like a dirty shirt. Enjoy the linkage!
- Unfortunate Renaissance babies.
- A smiling shiba inu.
- The Museum of Celebrity Leftovers.
- Cult director (and my personal idol) John Waters is hitchhiking across the United States.
- Victorian fast food included hot eels, pickled whelks, and sheep’s trotters.
- The Underground New York Public Library.
- An online map that calculates travel times in the ancient world.
Alison is Editor in Chief of the Etsy Blog. When she's not trawling Etsy for pottery, folk art, and vintage oddities, she enjoys exploring New York, historical nonfiction and thrifting. She loves a good cat video.