Now that Halloween is behind us, Etsy is officially in the holiday spirit. However, let’s not overlook October: we saw increases across the board! Here’s the full monthly report.
- $48.4 million of goods were sold by our community in October, 4.3% higher than September’s $46.4 million.
- That represents 2,426,035 items sold for the month, 5.0% higher than September’s 2,310,987.
- 2,135,938 new items were listed in the month, 6.3% higher than September’s 2,008,433.
- 501,730 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 21,703, or 4.5%, from September.
- 1.19 billion page views were recorded on the site in October.
The $48.4 million of goods sold by the community represents a 62% increase from October 2010′s total. At the same time, items sold were up 45%.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.