In the last month of romance, Etsy sellers wooed with aplomb.
- $58.3 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in February, 6.3% higher than January’s $54.9 million.
- That represents 2,869,606 items sold for the month, 2.6% higher than January’s 2,797,149.
- 2,240,945 new items were listed in the month, 6.0% lower than January’s 2,384,269.
- 654,501 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 1,650, or 0.3%, from January.
- 1.3 billion page views were recorded on the site in February.
The $58.3 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 62.5% increase from February 2011′s total. At the same time, items sold were up 51%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in February 2012!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.