"The most comprehensive guide to astrology, with a new method for interpreting birth charts.
Includes an accurate and extensive ephemeris for the years 1900 - 2000.
Although much of this ancient science is unsuitable to our culture, any of the old concepts do work -- and have been proven to work, claims Seymour-Smith -- for people in today's modern society. Learn how to make astrology work for you with this practical, comprehensive manual as you discover:
* How to plot a birth chart
* How to interpret birth charts for in-depth character analysis
* How to use a pocket calculator to make quick work of astrological computations
* How to compare two birth charts with an eye to synastry -- the true compatibility between people
* What evidence there is that astrology does indeed serve as a reliable method of prediction
* Why and where astrology arose
Seymour-Smith's new method of interpretation gives a better, more accurate character analysis because it shows you how to weigh every factor in your chart, including some you may not have even known existed. Complete in one volume, The New Astrologer is the only reference you'll need to make practical use of the gathered knowledge of the ages."
The New Astrologer - Martin Seymour-Smith - Collier Books
This book is in good condition. The spine is split a bit between pages 90 and 91 (see item image 5), and a previous owner wrote their name and a date on the first page. Copyright 1981, this copy printed 1982. Approximately 10" by 7.5", 320 pages.
Contact me with any questions, or for shipping arrangements outside of the US or Canada!
Or, continue shopping at genemachine.etsy.com