Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This item is a sewing pattern only that is sent to you by email as a PDF document after your purchase and payment. The finished products shown, materials and equipment are not provided.
Learn to make your own fabric flag bunting! Perfect for decorating the home, bedroom, children's bedroom, playroom, children's cubby house, party venue, weddings, party table, garden setting, baby shower, any naked window or bookshelf. With a bit of time and a small quantity of materials you can make a flag bunting for yourself or they make great gifts that can be personalised. This simple pattern with easy to follow instructions will expand your creativity!
* Sewing skill level - Beginner *
This pattern has very detailed, easy to follow instructions accompanied with photos. There are also special "Extra tips" through out the instruction steps for extra hints and suggestions that can be applied to everything you sew.
This PDF Pattern contains pattern pieces for 2 different types of flag buntings in 2 different sizes, so 4 different pattern pieces in total, but they are essentially assembled the same way.
The 2 Sided Flag Bunting (normal size or mini size) and the 1 Sided Flag Bunting (normal size or mini size). The detailed instructions are on how to make the most complex version, a 2 Sided Flag Bunting with Vintage Doilies that is 10 flags long.
* Finished flag bunting length *
Approximately 265 cm long (104 1/3 inches) in total. Approximately 186 cm long (73 1/5 inches) from the first flag to the last flag.
* Finished flag measurements *
Approximately 18 cm wide x 13.4 cm long (7 2/8 inches wide x 5 2/8 inches)
* Cutting and pressing time *
Approximately 15 - 20 minutes
* Sewing time *
Approximately 35 - 45 minutes
* Materials you will need * (you will need to provide these)
- Approximately 70 cm (27 1/2 inches) x Self fabric in total for 10 flags (Using off cut, vintage and recycled fabrics are highly encouraged but may require more fabric)
- 270 cm x 2 - 2.5 cm wide (106 1/3 cm x 6/8 - 1 inch) cotton webbing tape in a colour that is neutral or matches your Self fabrics. (You can also use folded fabric binding)
- At least 2 x vintage, 2nd hand or new doilies
- Matching thread
The pattern will be sent to you as a PDF document by email to the address listed in your Etsy profile, please advise if you wish it to be sent to a different email address.
Don't have a printer? If you prefer to be sent a coloured print out in the mail please contact me and this can be arranged with a small charge for postage.
Find more patterns here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/melissatanaustralia?section_id=10014462
Have a look at some examples of personalised flag buntings on my Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.196197077095593.50958.100515153330453&type=3
All inquires are welcome.
- - - - - - melissa
Flag Bunting Sewing Pattern, Fabric Flag Pennant, Party Decoration, Baby Shower Prop - Easy, Beginners, PDF Sewing Pattern
- Handmade item
- Materials: download, tutorial, photo tutorial, instructions, sewing pattern, printable, paper pattern, email pattern, step instructions, diy pattern, beginners pattern, easy instructions, pdf
- Feedback: 167 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Sydney, Australia