Please view the additional photos for more specific information about this design.
* Stencils are reusable, so they're much more cost effective than wall decals or wallpaper
* Our translucent stencils are easy to place and move to avoid mistakes, unlike one time use decals or wallpaper
* Removing vinyl decals and wallpaper can be a nightmare! If you paint with your stencil, you only have to repaint!
* Stencils offer limitless versatility because you get to choose the color to match your decor
* Stenciling is a simple process that produces great results for beginners and pros alike - personal satisfaction and impressed visitors are part of the charm!
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT:
* Mylar is the product used by the most established and best reputed stencil companies in the industry
* With an ideal 10 mil thickness, our stencils are highly durable and lay flat better, yet maintain enough flexibility for tight corners
* Mylar is moisture and chemical resistant for easy cleaning
* Translucent stencils make installation easier than clear materials because they take the guess work out of placement
* Our stencils are LASER CUT to ensure impeccable accuracy
DIYstencil designs include easy to use registration marks, which make creating seamless repeating patterns a breeze! (see add'l photos for directions)
This design also comes with a COMPLIMENTARY Ceiling Edge Stencil to quickly and easily fill in the tricky top portion of wall surfaces. (see add'l photos for directions)
We ship Priority Mail to deliver to most of the country within 2-3 business days of your ship date.
*Not sure how large that design will look on your surface? Contact us and we'll send you a file so you can print the design at its 'real life' scale.
*Can't zoom in on the details in the additional photos? We can send PDFs of those as well!
*painting with roller (less precise): Load an "ultra dense foam roller" from any hardware store with acrylic or latex paint. On a high quality paper towel 'off-load' the roller (paint the towel until the roller's no longer drippy) and use a medium pressure to apply the paint to your stencil and surface.
*painting with stencil brush (more precise): load a quality stencil brush from any craft store with acrylic or latex paint, on a high quality paper towel 'off load' the brush (with the brush at 90 degrees to the surface, make small circles until it's no longer drippy) and use the same swirling motion to apply the paint to the surface and stencil.
*Stencil Cleaner: Simple Green (Almost anywhere)
*Stencil Adhesive: Martha Stewart or Delta Stencil Spray Adhesive (Craft stores)
© 2012 DIYstencils
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.