I'm a one lady operation. I personally design, produce, ship, and put the love into all of my stencils. Buying from me means you are buying from a truly hand made shop.
Size, registration and direction information
* Mylar was developed by Dupont to be extremely moisture and chemical resistant- ideal for stenciling
* 10 mil thickness: highly durable, lays flat, yet maintain enough flexibility for tight corners
* Translucence and user-friendly registration marks make placement easy
* Our stencils are computer designed and laser cut to ensure impeccable accuracy
* Stencils are reusable and cost effective over large surfaces
Wallpaper and wall decals are expensive per square foot
* Removing your design is as simple as repainting
Uninstalling vinyl decals and wallpaper is tedious and can damage your surface
* Stencils offer limitless versatility
You choose the colors to match your decor
* Stenciling is a simple process that produces great results
Personal success and impressed friends are part of the charm!
This design also comes with a COMPLIMENTARY Ceiling Edge Stencil to quickly and easily fill in the tricky top portion of wall surfaces. (see add'l photos for directions)
We ship Priority Mail to deliver to most of the country within 2-3 business days of your ship date.
*Not sure how large that design will look on your surface? Contact us and we'll send you a file so you can print the design at its 'in person' scale.
*Can't zoom in on the details in the additional photos? We can send PDFs of those as well!
Always practice on cardboard or poster board to get a feel for how much paint or pressure to use, and to try out color combinations.
*ROLLER PAINTING for less detailed patterns:
-Load an "ultra dense foam roller" from any hardware store with acrylic or flat latex paint.
-On a high quality paper towel, paint the towel until the roller's no longer 'oozy'
-Use medium pressure to apply the paint to your stencil and surface
*STENCIL BRUSH PAINTING for patterns with detailed elements:
-Load a natural bristle, round stencil brush from any craft store with acrylic or latex paint
-With the brush at 90 degrees to the surface, make 2-3" circles on a high quality paper towel until it's no longer drippy
-Use the same swirling motion to apply the paint to the surface and stencil
-Don't 'pounce' or 'stipple.' If you've prepped your brush well, you won't smoosh the paint under the edges.
Entire Room: you will need 2 stencils (unless it's a bathroom)
Extenders: Use Folk Art Extender with acrylics to get a smoother, less opaque look
Stencil Cleaner: Simple Green, you can soak your stencil in a trash bag if necessary
Stencil Adhesive: Martha Stewart or Delta Stencil Spray Adhesive (Craft stores) to adhere the stencil to your surface
Blue painter's tape: to hold your stencil in place and easily move it for successive repeats
© 2014 DIYstencils
Square Knot: Reusable, Wall Stencil, Decorative wall Stencils, Rope, Nautical, Beach House, Sailing, Wall Decor, wall stencils
- Handmade Supply
- Materials: design, template, reusable, sheet, pattern, plastic, durable, 10 mil mylar, stencil, stencils, translucent
- Made to order
- Feedback: 140 reviews
- Only ships to United States from California, United States.