A generously sized, plump green amethyst gemstone (also known as prasiolite) is wire-wrapped and hung from a sterling silver oval link chain.
Bridal parties - ordering 5 or more? Use the coupon code BRIDAL10 for a 10% discount! Standard production time applies, but let me know if it's a rush.
The green amethyst stones used are quite large - 11mm aproximately - and of superb quality with very few or no inclusions. The color is a lovely soft green, absolutely gorgeous!
• Default chain length is 18", it can be made any length up to 20" for no charge - just add a note to seller at checkout with the length you want.
• The pendant can be removed from the chain, however if you prefer I can attach it permanently to the middle link of the chain.
• Personalize it - add a stamped initial charm here: http://etsy.me/14DfHkv
• Typically the chain will have a spring ring clasp and unadorned ends; however depending on stock on hand I may send it with a lobster clasp and/or tiny gemstone accents at one or both clasp ends (normally an upgrade).
• Also available in 14k yellow gold-filled for $3 extra - contact me if you would like this option.
• This pendant is compatible with my new "Add-a-Dangle" line of interchangeable bails/gemstones; it is pendant Type B, and can be worn as shown on its own, or with any Add-a-Dangle bail which is compatible with Type B dangles.
• Search my shop here for other Add-a-Dangle components: http://etsy.me/SsBKo3 - note that the line is new, and I have many options not yet listed, so please contact me if you don't see what you're looking for!
• SHIPPING INSURANCE: Though it is very rare for the USPS (or other shipper) to lose or damage a package, it does happen every now and then. To purchase shipping insurance to cover Postal service error (usually only a few dollars extra) go here: http://etsy.me/142RCnc
• EXPEDITED SHIPPING (includes expedited production): https://www.etsy.com/listing/97208204/
• GIFT WRAP - upgraded gift box & ribbon for just $2: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100739172/
***ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Read my Shipping Policies section http://etsy.me/PWRFe8 for important information about shipping, potential import-related fees, and more! ***
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.