This handcrafted / handmade fountain pen for sale is a platinum series-writing instrument. It is one of the highest end fountain pens I offer. The exterior metal parts are Rhodium plated for long durability. There are hand cast black titanium accents on on the center band. The high-end fountain pen was hand made with Toni Ransfield’s polymer clay design in the body of the pen. I finished the pen with by applying a tough acrylic finish to the body of the pen so it will last for generations. A pen as this was made not only for today but also to be pasted down for many generations. This pen was built for the person that demands exacting specifications for a collector’s pen.
This handcrafted fountain pen is the actual pen for sale. It is a one of a kind pen handmade on a lathe at the Trobee Pen Studio (by Mike Trobee). The finish is polished to a glass like shine and will last for generations.
The fountain pen nib is iridium tipped for incredibly smooth writing. Refills are “parker” style and are readily available at better office supply stores. This truly is an elegant writing pen that would make a great gift for someone very special or a great buy for a pen connoisseur.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. THE PEN
2. A FOUNTAIN PEN INK CARTRIGE (IN THE PEN)
3. AN INK CONVERTER FOR USE WITH BOTTLED INKS (not pictured)
3. BLACK VELVET PEN POUCH (NOT PICTURED)
4. My sincere thanks and appreciation!
NOTE: Upon request, this pen can easily be made into a rollerball pen.
ABOUT TONI RANSFIELD
Toni Ransfield is a polymer clay artist that has won many worldwide awards and was featured in the book, “The Complete Guide of Polymer Clay.” She is the world’s best polymer clay artist and been working with polymer clay for around 20 years.
More about Toni Ransfield:
1. Millefiori, which is an ancient glass technique, meaning "one thousand flowers", is her true passion.
2. Featured in Lisa Pavelka's new book "The Complete Book of Polymer Clay" released 2010
3. Nails Magazine (Jan 2010) - Fimo Nail Art Competition
4. Published in PolymerCafe Magazine 2007, April 2009 and October 2009
5. Privately commissioned to create a Giant Golden Emu Egg for Judge Judy
6. Toni Ransfield has also won several other contests as well as teaching classes in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and New Zealand.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.