Sorry, this item sold. Have glassbead make something just for you, or try these other items:
**** This bead will come to you hanging horizontally on a simple nylon cord. **** Please let me know if you would prefer it to be bailed on sterling silver to hang vertically.
What's that last picture? Why it's me making a bead on the torch! (Hot Stuff- the bead, that is!)
Colors and special features:
* Yellow, orange and silver twirled with a bit of dark aqua for an interesting organic look.
* The colors in this bead were kind of out my usual range, but it turned out nicely.
* Please be aware that the colors in the photo may vary depending on differences in computer screens- I've tried to make them as accurate as possible.
* Built on 1/8 inch mandrel, so the hole is medium large.
* 4 cm (1 9/16 in.) from hole to hole, 2.1cm (7/8 in.) wide at widest point.
People have worn amulets and talismans throughout history to make their world a brighter place. It is my hope that these small pieces of wearable art glass will become some of the treasured bits of art in your daily life, and will make your days a little bit brighter.
OOAK- Each bead is individually handmade and one of a kind. Even I could never make another one exactly like it.
SRA #A39 (self-representing artist) art glass from Isinglass Design; all of my beads are handmade lampwork (flamework) glass made by me, properly kiln annealed and well cleaned. The glass used in this bead is the same as that used to make glass beads in Italy (Murano).
More glass for your viewing pleasure!
TT team, CGGE Team, ARETSY team
- Listed on May 27, 2012
- 13 views
- Add item to treasury