This exact set is available, including all the items pictured in the first four photos.
The cover is decorated with an original collage in shades of red and tan on a postal paper background, featuring vintage images copied from Sevi packaging, roman numerals and an antique coin.
The little wooden peg people were made by Italian toy company Sevi, back when they still made things in Italy (pre-1970s; the figure with the green hat shows a little wear, see photos).
In addition, this set includes:
• an antique key and key ring (let me know if you want the tape removed; I thought it added a nice authentic touch, so left it, but can remove it and clean up any residue if you prefer)
• a red carabiner clip
• mini dice (great for invented games or sneaking in a little math practice)
• wooden bingo markers, two with numbers and four plain, plus two polished wooden rectangles
• a mini rubber pig and chicken
• a wooden goose (flat), covered in a dictionary page featuring "goose" words, then painted orange-tan with a teal beak (embellished by me)
• carnival tickets
• four magnets: three mini mah jong tiles and one pink button magnet made by me
• one flat marbles
• a bottlecap animal totem of your choice, shown here with a cat (see third photo for a look at the reverse), but you may select a different one if you like (see last photo for choices)
* * * * * * * * BOTTLECAP CHOICES * * * * * * * *
The kit comes with your choice of bottlecap with a miniature of one of my animal drawings, or Alice or a Dragon in a suit. See the last photo for choices.
Please let me know if you want a bottlecap that does not mention beer. The caps are mostly from artisan or craft brewers (from my local wine bar!), but I do have some solid color ones as well as others with no logo or that do not mention the word beer or brewing/brewery, as well as some soft drink caps.
(To see a sampling of what the backs of the bottlecaps look like, see this listing:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"My daughter waited excitedly for this and was not disappointed." — customer comment after buying a tin
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.