Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
The Hand Painted square Silk Scarf, Hand dyed Green Turquoise Silk Shawl, Forest Woodland Fashion is unique. It’s a real watercolor painting on silk.
It's not only a simple shawl, it's a wonderful gift of art for yourself or your loved ones!
It's name is XENIA (Ξενία): From the ancient Greek word xenia, from xenos "stranger, foreigner" Zeus was sometimes referred to as Zeus Xenia because he was also a god of "travelers."
For this reason the ancient Greeks considered it a religious obligation to be "hospitable" to travelers.
• 100% High quality Silk Pongee 5mm with hand rolled edges.
• Made with French Silk Paints.
• Water color, impressionistic style.
• Very soft, lightweight, almost transparent.
• Rare dimensions - Square scarf 35,4 x 35,4 in. (90x90cm)
• The scarf is made on a pet-free and smoke-free environment and is being delivered washed, ironed with a wonderful smell of freshness, roses and soap.
• You will receive exactly the scarf you see on the photos.
• Every scarf is delivered beautifully gift wrapped, in a linen wrap with satin ribbon, with no extra charge.
A square scarf is extremely versatile.
• It can be tied, twisted, or even worn as a substitute for a blouse, a bikini and sexy top
or as a cape.
• It can be tied around your handbag handles, through belt loops on jeans and trousers
to add a splash of fashion and color.
• It can be tied around the neck for warmth.
• It can be used as a headband or ponytail wrap.
This scarf is a true masterpiece.. It is wearable art for every season!
As you can see, all my handmade painted scarves are unique, not mass produced products.
I never use guides and I neither create duplicates. All scarfs are painted by hand WITHOUT stencils and ready patterns. My only guide is the inspiration of the moment, a beautiful song or a colorful dream of breathtaking nature, islands, mountains and sea.
Each scarf is a special, one of a kind gift for your loved ones or yourself.
Even If I should paint the same design again, it would never be the same.
Care instructions for this scarf: Wash gently in cold water with natural soap. Rinse and put hair-conditioner to make scarf softer. Hand dry in shade, not under the bright sun. Iron in low/medium setting with a thin cloth on top of the scarf. Please keep the scarf away from chlorine.
Gift wrapping is part of basic service, beautiful linen wrap with satin ribbon -the color of the ribbon suits with the color of the scarf every time -