Sorry, this item sold. Have AlongTheBrinyBeach make something just for you, or try these other items:
I strive to create functional, beautiful jewelry for knitters that doesn't have to be left at home in your knitting basket! I want to glam-up the world of knitting & bring everyday elegance to the life of every knitter. I make all items in my smoke-free, pug-friendly home.
Instruction card included.
Colour choices for velour gift bags include Deep Red, Navy, Black, or Purple
Please let me know your selection at time of purchase, or allow me to choose for you.
10% of the purchase price will go to the NRDC: National Resources Defense Council
Please read about their work & see how you can Take Action here: http://www.nrdc.org/about/
~~~~~Notes about materials:
* tear drop measures 40mm long 20mm wide or just over 1.5" long by just over .75"
* 6 snag-free stitch markers will accomodate up to size 10.5 needle (6mm)
* one of the markers is unique from the others for marking the beginning of the round
* genuine freshwater pearls in white/ivory, potato shape 7-8 mm & 2mm accents
* pre-WWII Japanese assimilated seed pearl accents in champagne colour
* shown with 22" (55.88cm) "bamboo" link chain, please see chain options & size guide.
* all metal is silver-plated & lead-free
~~~~~Notes about care:
* care for all silver with a jewelry cloth & pearls with a soft, lint-free cloth
* try not to expose to chlorinated water or perfume
* my favourite way to clean tarnished silver is with toothpaste & an old soft toothbrush
* if your pearls get dirty, you can use a small amount of baby soap or a gentle dish soap, rinse well, wipe with a soft cloth & allow to air-dry before putting them away.
** If you need to clean both the silver & pearls, I would focus on the silver first with the toothpaste (trying to avoid getting too much toothpaste on the pearls) & then gently soap up the pearls.**
~~~~~Notes about shipping:
* I only ship USPS Priority Mail in the small flat rate box
* tracking number & delivery confirmation are included for our mutual protection
* you should receive your item within 3-4 business days
~~~~~Notes about exchanges & returns:
* I want you to be completely satisfied! I will repair or replace any item that arrives damaged, or is unsatisfactory due to workmanship or materials. If you have any issues at all, please notify me immediately.
* I welcome exchanges & returns for any reason, please note that you will be responsible for return shipping. Please contact me first for a return code. I cannot accept a return without one.
* shipping fees & the 10% donation to the NRDC are non-refundable.
~~~~~Notes about repairs:
* I'll happily repair or replace any item due to breakage for a small fee. Please contact me for details.
Please see my shop policies or contact me for further details.