Growing up I was constantly outside in my mother's garden, helping gather fresh vegetables and harvest flowers to scatter around the house. There's even video of me dangerously weeding with a fork. Unfortunately since I left home I have always lived in small apartments. With no outside space to satisfy my green urges, I began to create terrariums to bring the green inside.
The "Earth" terrarium is based on a cube, and sits on a flattened point. The front square is left open so you and your plants can get inside. It will arrive as a kit, with almost all the supplies you need: pebbles, activated charcoal, and a few suggestions for how to get your terrarium started. This size is great for tiny succulents or to happily house an air plant.
This terrarium either comes in silver or with a copper patina, so please let me know your preference when ordering.
Terrariums are also available without kits. Please contact me for details.
Depth: 5 1/2"
I found this video on Design*Sponge helpful when I first started planting terrariums: http://www.designsponge.com/2009/07/diy-project-sprout-home-terrarium-how-to-video.html
* for more terrariums check here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABJglassworks?section_id=11386887 *
* plants and soil are not included *
* eco friendly lead-free, silver alloy solder used to create a safe micro-environment for plants *
* all items are handmade by Ashley Bram-Johnson in Philadelphia, PA *
Earth Terrarium Kit, small cube glass planter in copper or silver color -- stained glass -- terrarium supplies -- eco friendly
- Handmade item
- Materials: stained glass, glass, copper, solder, silver, terrarium kit, terrarium supplies
- Feedback: 170 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Pennsylvania, United States