Sorry, this item sold. Have glassbead make something just for you, or try these other items:
**** This bead will come to you bailed lengthwise on sterling silver and ready to wear on a simple nylon cord. **** Please let me know if you DO NOT need this bead bailed.
What's that last picture? Why it's me making a bead on the torch!
Colors and special features:
* Rubino oro and orchid enamel on one end, raked with black and amber raku frit with a hint of silver foil.
* The third photo was taken with the light shining through the bead. The base glass is transparent.
* Please be aware that the colors in the photo will vary depending on differences in computer screens- I've tried to make them as accurate as possible.
* Built on 1/16 inch mandrel, so the hole is fairly small- fits easily on a 1 mm or smaller cord.
* 3.5 cm (1 3/8 in.) from hole to hole, 2.8cm (1 1/8 in.) wide at widest point.
People have worn amulets and talismans throughout history to make their world a brighter place. It is my hope that these small pieces of wearable art glass will become some of the treasured bits of art in your daily life, and will make your days a little bit brighter.
OOAK- Each bead is individually handmade and one of a kind. Even I could never make another one exactly like it.
SRA #A39 (self-representing artist) art glass from Isinglass Design; all of my beads are handmade lampwork (flamework) glass made by me, properly kiln annealed and well cleaned. The glass used in this bead is the same as that used to make glass beads in Italy (Murano).
More glass for your viewing pleasure!
TT team, Cgge team, Aretsy team, LE team