For more sewing pattern for bags and purses visit www.thaisbags.etsy.com.
You have 2 size options; small and medium.
Small: 14" (width), 9" (height), 4.5" (bottom width)
Medium: 17" (width), 11.5" (height), 6" (bottom width)
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled computer drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: for the piece of the pocket which needs 2 simple rectangles and doesn't have a pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
- fabric for shell; 1/2 yard
- fabric for interior (lining); 1/2 yard
- medium weight interfacing; 1/2 yard
- thread of matching color
- cutter or scissors
- 1 magnetic closure or velcum
- sewing machine
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a digital sewing pattern, not the finished product.
You can use this tutorial to make bags for sell on handmade business. It is prohibited to copy or redistribute any part of this tutorial and pattern