This vintage teacup is beautifully painted with a grey swirl pattern, little blue moons and gold trim. It is a Carnival Gladstone Bone China from England and has no cracks or chips. This Candle is made from EcoSoya CB-Advanced wax made from pure 100% soy beans and botanical oils. I have also added a Lily of the Valley Fragrant Oil for a refreshing beautiful smell for you to relax with and enjoy.
These vintage teacup candles are perfect to burn for guests and even better for big hat and lace glove tea parties. The best part about my teacup candles is that you can start your own collection, and once you are done burning just simply remove the wick and wipe the wax out of the cup with a paper towel. Then wash it by hand with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Then the teacups can be used to enjoy a nice cup of tea or host your very own tea party.
The benefits of EcoSoya wax:
• Longer, cooler and cleaner burning without soot buildup.
• Made in the USA with domestically grown crops.
• Renewable sustainable resources requiring plant growth.
• Biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides.
• Produced containing NO Genetically Modified Material.
• Easy to clean up with soap and hot water eliminating solvents.
• Manufactured meeting FDA and Kosher standards.
• Very stable allowing for long shelf life.
• Not subject to animal testing.
**Please note that although each teacup is thoroughly inspected for cracks or chips, these are vintage teacups and they do show signs of wear. Teacups are not dishwasher safe and should only be washed by hand. Please also keep out of reach of children, and note that candles should not be used unattended because they can be a fire hazard.