The Hand Painted square Silk Scarf, Orange, Coral, Silver Spots Silk Shawl, Polka Dots Fashion is unique. It’s a real watercolor painting on silk.
It's not only a simple shawl, it's a wonderful gift of art for yourself or your loved ones.
It's name is Polka Peach. Polka dot is a pattern consisting of an array of filled circles. Polka dots first became common on clothing in the late nineteenth century in the United Kingdom.
The name was settled upon because of the dance's popularity at the time the pattern became fashionable.
• 100% High quality Silk Pongee 5mm with hand rolled edges.
• Made with French Silk Paints.
• Water color, impressionistic style.
• Very soft, lightweight, almost transparent.
• Rare dimensions - Square scarf 35,4 x 35,4 in. (90x90cm)
• The scarf is made on a pet-free and smoke-free environment and is being delivered washed, ironed with a wonderful smell of freshness, roses and soap.
• You will receive exactly the scarf you see on the photos.
• Every scarf is delivered beautifully gift wrapped, in a linen wrap with satin ribbon, with no extra charge.
A square scarf is extremely versatile.
•It can be tied, twisted, or even worn as a substitute for a blouse, a bikini and sexy top or as a cape.
•It can be tied around your handbag handles, through belt loops on jeans and trousers to add a splash of fashion and color.
•It can be tied around the neck for warmth.
•It can be used as a headband or ponytail wrap.
This scarf is a true masterpiece. It is wearable art for every season.
As you can see, all my handmade painted scarves are unique, not mass produced products.
I never use guides and I neither create duplicates. All scarfs are painted by hand WITHOUT stencils and ready patterns. My only guide is the inspiration of the moment, a beautiful song or a colorful dream of breathtaking nature, islands, mountains and sea.
Each scarf is a special, one of a kind gift for your loved ones or yourself.
Even If I should paint the same design again, it would never be the same.
Care instructions for this scarf: Wash gently in cold water with natural soap. Rinse and put hair-conditioner to make scarf softer. Hand dry in shade, not under the bright sun. Iron in low setting with a thin cloth on top of the scarf. Please keep the scarf away from chlorine.
Gift wrapping is part of basic service, beautiful linen wrap with satin ribbon -the color of the ribbon suits with the color of the scarf every time -
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.