FORMAT: PDF, 5 pages, includes row-by row description and diagrams. Easy to follow.
CROCHET SKILLS: single crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, slip stitch, increasing.
• Worsted weight yarn for the top and edging
• Any fun textured yarn for fringe – eyelash, fur, boucle, popcorn, feather – the more the better, any weight categories.
• Sewing needle with large eye
• Stitch Markers
• 1 Button – 20 mm
• 3.5 mm (E)
8 dc X 4 rows = 2"
• Cup size: B, C, D
• Under bust circumference:32"-38" (81½ – 96½ cm)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. The pattern will be E-MAILED within 24 hours of payment received to your Pay Pal e-mail address.
•All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
•Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• This Material CANNOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing!
• You can sell you finished item on limited bases, with reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by Ira Rott
• You MUST take your own pictures to represent your work. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to IraRott inc. is strictly PROHIBITED!
2012 © Ira Rott