Sorry, this item sold. Have MorganRalstonArt make something just for you, or try these other items:
Original acrylic painting on Canvas paper, by Morgan Ralston
Image - 7" x 5"
Matting - 10" x 8"
This is an ORIGINAL acrylic on canvas paper painting of a cherry tree branch. These cherry trees are in full bloom in early to mid April and are all over Vancouver, British Columbia. It's a beautiful city around this time.
This wonderful little painting was a work in progress spanning over 5 years. I worked meticulously on blending the colours so they were just right! The colours are gorgeous, this painting is gorgeous! Because of it's smaller size and delicate colours this painting is best in smaller rooms with adequate lighting though it still looks lovely in darker settings!
The painting comes unframed, mounted in a double setting, beveled, acid free matting. The painting can be easily framed in a standard size 5 x 7" glass photo frame or art frame. This piece is best suited for an entry way, hallway, living room nook, or any smaller sized room and of course being a beautiful original artwork it would make a wonderful gift!
This gorgeous acrylic painting is also available as a an equally beautiful, high quality, giclee fine art print! All prints are Limited Edition and signed by the artist, Morgan Ralston.
5" x 7" Print in Matte (8x10) - $35
8"x10" Print in Matte (11x14) - $38
Shipping to Canada and most U.S. states is within 2-3 business days. International shipping is a bit longer however all shipping is well within 1 week.
For local purchases, since shipping won't apply or will be at a lower rate, please contact me for an adjusted quote. Once the purchase is agreed upon I will adjust the shipping rate.
***Some of you may have noticed I've (slightly) raised the price for this wonderful little painting.
1. The care and quality of workmanship I've put into this piece exceeds many of the larger more costly pieces in my shop. Not that my other works of art are of a lesser quality. Simply because, fine detailing for miniatures (5" x 7") takes a steadier hand, keen eyes and often several brushes to apply!
2. The time and devotion I've invested into this painting... Even at the adjusted price I'm not paying myself a reasonable hourly wage for a sale! I started applying the pencil work in 2007 and only finished the painting in June of 2012. Granted much of the work occured in the span of 4 weeks. However, during those four weeks my focus was 100% on completing this painting so that it was perfect!
3. I LOVE this little painting more than words can describe!
4. YOU will LOVE this painting! I'm SURE of it! It's that beautiful!
5. Photo's do absolutely NO justice to the real deal. The texture and colors of the painting are just perfect!