The electronics Oktava began operation in June 1927 and in four years grew from a local workshop to a state plant that supplied microphones across the Soviet Union. In the 1950s and 1960s, the company focused exclusively producing microphones and telephones. The factory went through several rounds of modernization, and implemented a "zero-defect" production system in the 70s. Oktava equipped Kremlin meeting rooms and the state's biggest TV studio, Ostankino. Oktava loudspeakers were installed in large arenas and squares, including Red Square.
See more vintage findings:
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.