“Reading Julia is like waking up to find your dream is still there, all around you, unabashedly grand and utterly obtainable. Her poems resonate with a precise, astonishing power, and each piece of Julia’s art is like a breath of rarified air.
“ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR feels like coming home … to the home you always wish you had, to the home you deserve, to the home you’ve been carrying around inside you without ever realizing it was there, accessible and welcoming, the whole time. Read these poems and fall in love with your beautiful, imperfect self; in Julia’s words, ‘slow way down/ get close and closer/ listen like crazy to your life.’” Judy Clement Wall, writer at AhumanThing.net
Paperback: 62 pages
Publisher: Balboa Press
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
"For anyone needing that little extra nudge to get Julia's book. I've seen it. I've held it in my hands. It is beautiful and precious, and deep and transformative, just like Julia's heart. There is an essence that speaks to you of something beyond words--like Rumi. Take a piece of her heart, and feel your world expand. " Brooke Meservy, writer http://www.bloomtopia.org
***SCROLL DOWN FOR PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS & TO READ MORE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
1) After you've clicked on image of book...(which you already have if you're here)
2) Click on "add to cart" (Look above at TOP of page)
3) At this point you can choose to purchase through Paypal (if you already have an account) OR you can use your credit card & buy directly through Etsy...this is a brand new, super low maintenance option that I've just added here!
4) Register on Etsy ( (this is super easy, just a matter of picking a user name & password) or sign in if you're already registered on Etsy
5) This should take you right to the page where you either log in to Paypal or, if buying directly through Etsy, to the page where you will fill out your credit card/shipping info...
***Please let me know if you are having any issues getting this all to work for you and hopefully I can help!
"Julia has a way of weaving words that is pure magic and light. Her poems will bring you straight to your heart, right back to the truest form of self. She somehow knows our innermost thoughts and dreams and highlights them so that we'll never forget what we have always known. In this volume, she touches on our innate wisdom, on both its individual and collective form, and brings her readers back to joy." --Christa Gallopoulos, artist, life coach, writer at www.carryitforward.com
"Julia's poetry speaks to me so sincerely that I feel it in my heart, opening and healing me. My eyes well up with tears, I am left breathless at first, and then somehow able to breathe in stronger and deeper. Her poetry speaks truth and love. It is divine." Lori Porka, artist http://loriportka.com
"The words, images, and Love that resonates through this book will take you to places within yourself that you may have forgotten existed. Julia strips away the layers of false perception and takes us right to the authentic core of who we really are." Alia Indrawan, writer, life coach/intuitive healer http://www.innerblissblog.com
"This collection is the perfect gift to give to those you love, whether they are searching, grieving or celebrating - or to keep just for yourself!" Christa Gallopoulos
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.