(Wood plank background is not part of the actual card. See additional photos.)
Please note that you are buying a service, which DOES NOT INCLUDE PRINTING, although I now offer a variety of affordable print packages... including formal card stock prints. Please see my shop policy section for information and pricing on my available print packages: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=7326307
You are buying a custom high resolution 4x6 (300dpi) digital card (jpg), which you will be responsible to print or to have printed by another provider or printed by me through the purchase of one of my print packages. I will happily modify your invite to a 5x7 for no additional charge upon request. GOING GREEN: You may choose to email your custom invite jpg rather than printing them out.
ALL COMPUTER MONITORS AND PRINTERS ARE CALIBRATED DIFFERENTLY, SO SLIGHT COLOR SHADE VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR FROM SCREEN TO PRINT ON SOME CARDS, WHICH IS TO BE EXPECTED.
How it all works:
1. Select your favorite SocalCrafty design and purchase via PayPal.
2. Email your high resolution photos to erin_twaddell [!at] yahoo.com along with your preferred wording and design modifications including color changes, when applicable and as soon as possible. If your invite does not include a photo, please convo me your custom text/design/color requests or make a note of them during checkout.
3. Typically, you will receive your first draft via email within 24hrs of receiving your payment/order/wording/color changes/photos (when applicable).
4. Carefully review your first draft and email me with revision requests and I will do my best to ensure your complete satisfaction.
5. If you love your invite, please let me know via Etsy feedback. I LOVE positive feedback and little shops like mine thrive on happy customers.
Common SocalCrafty Questions:
Q: Do you offer printing?
A: Yes... I offer many print packages, which must be purchased in addition to your custom digital invite design. Please convo me and I will be happy to setup a custom listing for you, which will include prints shipped to your door. Please visit http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=7326307 for more information.
Q: Where should I print them?
A: I prefer Costco's luster finish for photo prints and Kinkos offers card stock printing.
Q: Can I modify the card/design?
A: I will change the fonts, colors, message/greeting, number of photos, etc., to fit your needs.