A beautifully detailed cast starfish is attached to a jump ring, and hung from a sparkly flat oval link chain. So pretty and beachy! All metals used are sterling silver.
The starfish is about 16mm in diameter; see photo 2 for size comparison to a dime.
• Default chain length is 18", but I can make it any length up to 20" for no extra charge - just add a note in the comments to seller at checkout with the length you would like.
• The chain is finished with a spring ring clasp, and ONE chain end is adorned with your choice of (A) teeny tiny 2mm clear AB Swarovski crystal; (B) small 4mm lavender/blue crystals, or (C) small hematite bead. - let me know your preference, or if none is specified I will send the clear crystals.
• By default the accent bead will be next to the spring ring clasp, so the pendant can be removed from the chain. If you want the accent bead at the other end chain, the pendant might not fit over it (except with the teeny tiny 2mm crystal) - please add a note to seller if you want that configuration!
• Personalize this necklace by adding a stamped initial charm from my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/127925431/ , and/or with a birthstone accent (contact me for options)!
• Upgraded Gift wrap ($2), expedited shipping/production, and shipping insurance: http://etsy.me/YKuPsC
*** SHIPPING INSURANCE: Though it is very rare for the USPS (or other shipper) to lose or damage a package, it does happen every now and then. To purchase shipping insurance to cover Postal service error (usually only a few dollars extra) go here: http://etsy.me/142RCnc
***Please see my Policies section for shipping, insurance, returns, caring for your jewelry, and more: http://etsy.me/PWRFe8
***ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Read my Shipping Policies section http://etsy.me/PWRFe8 for important information about shipping, potential import-related fees, and more! ***
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.