Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* A super awesome early 70s Victorian style dress.
* Off white bodice and semi sheer navy blue skirt.
* A light weight nylon feeling fabric.
* A Victorian style high collar with a bodice that buttons down the front. The same style in the back.
* Elastic waist.
* Long sleeves that button at each cuff with the same lace edges.
* Very good condition. No issues at all.
* Tag/label: One small white tag that says dry clean only and one other that says size 10 (not accurate by today's standards)
*****belt isn't original to dress and not included....I don't have the original belt.
Would best fit a small to smallish medium (sizes 3-5 and maybe 7) approximately, but please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 15" (38.1cm)
Chest/bust: 36" (91.44cm)
Waist: 23" (58.42cm) resting but stretches comfortably to 28" (71.12cm)
Length: 40" (101.6cm)
Meet shop owner Kim: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage/about/
Shop more dresses: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage?section_id=6620329