Liberty tana lawn is unique in both quality and design with an almost endless range of uses. The incredibly fine fabric makes for a truly indulgent quilt, and the unique and detailed prints add the perfect finishing touch to clothes and homeware.
You will receive 36 5" squares in a selection of prints (not all prints appear above, and you are not guaranteed to receive the prints shown above. This is a truly random selection from my massive Liberty print archive!). Although there are no duplicates within each set of 36, I cannot promise to avoid duplicates across sets, so please bear this in mind if you buy multiple quantities. The baby quilt top shown in the second picture took one charm pack and measures 32"x36", a perfect size for snuggling under for plenty of time before it is outgrown!
*****If you are looking for additional yardage of this print, or for a Liberty print in a design or colour not shown, please do contact me - I have access to yardage of a huge range of prints. I charge £4.50 per fat eighth, or £32.50 per yard for orders of one yard or more. I can also put together custom fabric bundles and charm packs - please contact me for details. *****
A NOTE ON ECO-FRIENDLINESS
I believe that it is possible to hand make in a low impact way. As such all of my products, packaging and processes are as green as I can make them:
- I use exclusively organic, vintage and British printed fabrics whose origins I can trace
- All of my packaging is recycled and recyclable
- I use even the smallest offcuts of fabric, minimising waste from my workroom
- I recycle everything that I can from my workroom
- I make/sew/print as much of my products and packaging as I can, so I can be sure that no wastage or unethical practices have gone into the production of my products
- My workroom (and home!) is run off a green energy tariff, meaning that even my sewing machine is as eco-friendly as I can make it!