To make this set, I use a 6 step sanding process, starting with 5 grits of varying sand paper, and finishing with a Tripoli compound that has very fine sand in it to give it a very very smooth, mirror finish. After that, I complete the process with shellewax, which is shellac based wax. The shellewax gives it a very bright shine, as well as protect it from whatever you can throw at it.
85% of the material used to make trustone is actual stone, hence the name. In this case, it's actual Jasper, and the process that is used to make it gives it a natural look. The other 15% of the material used is a resin that makes it possible to turn down the blanks with regular wood cutting chisels.
You are getting a guaranteed quality product!!
Warning: The blade for the letter opener is surprisingly pointy, so care is required. The blade is steel plated with rhodium. It will not bend easily, and is in no way flimsy!
Feel free to look at my other listings, and please don't hesitate to message us with any questions or custom order requests!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.