(Do you live outside of the U.S.? I would love to make a map of your country too! Please send me a message and we'll discuss the details.)
Here's a review from one of my past clients: "Kristen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She took so much care in creating a beautiful save the date and really worked with us down the the details! Everyone has loved how unique this save the date map was!! We highly recommend Kristen to anyone who is looking for something more custom for their wedding!"
- a list of up to 5 locations--more can be added for $10/each
- up to 3 other items (fish or boat in a body of water, native trees or flowers, etc.)
- your wording for the text
- wedding colors and other design details
- text and format for the back (postcard style or full text)
- first draft completed in 10 days or less
- unlimited additional drafts, 2-3 days in between drafts
- upbeat and unmatched customer service!
This purchase is for the custom design only. After the design is completed, I will send you the full resolution file by e-mail. If you would like to order cards from me, pricing is as follows:
10-50 5"x7" double-sided cards - $2/each
51-100 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.75/each
101-150 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.65/each
151-200 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.50/each
Pricing varies for other sizes or one-sided cards. White envelopes are 25 cents each.
**Remember, this purchase is for the design only.**
- How is this map different from the long distance relationship map?
This map is similar, but has the option for much more detail than the long distance relationship map, which includes only 2 locations and no custom extras. This map also includes unlimited drafts, whereas the long distance relationship map includes only 2 drafts. If your design concept fits within the parameters of the long distance relationship map, just with a "save the date" or "you are invited to our wedding" added, I am more than happy to accommodate you at the lower price. Just keep in mind that the long distance relationship map comes with two 8x10 prints, not a digital file, so if you would like to print the file yourself, there is an additional fee of $40. I am also happy to make the cards for you at my normal rates, as listed above.