- a list of up to 5 locations--more can be added for $10/each
- up to 3 other images
- your wording for the text
- wedding colors and other small details
- wording for the back (postcard style or full text)
- first draft completed in 10 days or less
- unlimited additional drafts, 2-3 days in between drafts
This purchase is for the custom design only. After the design is completed, your options are as follows:
- $40, you receive the full-resolution file + printing rights
10-50 5"x7" double-sided cards - $2/each
51-100 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.75/each
101-150 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.65/each
151-200 5"x7" double-sided cards - $1.50/each
Pricing varies for other sizes or one-sided cards. White envelopes are 25 cents each.
**Remember, this purchase is for the design only.**
- How is this map different from the long distance relationship map?
This map is similar, but has the option for much more detail than the long distance relationship map, which includes only 2 locations and no custom extras. This map also includes unlimited drafts, whereas the long distance relationship map includes only 2 drafts. If your design concept fits within the parameters of the long distance relationship map, just with a "save the date" or "you are invited to our wedding" added, I am more than happy to accommodate you at the lower price. Just keep in mind that the long distance relationship map comes with two 5"x7" prints, not a digital file, so if you would like to print the file yourself, there is an additional fee of $40. I am also happy to make the cards for you at my normal rates, as listed above.
- Why is this map less expensive than the other custom wedding maps?
My other custom wedding maps leave more room for the details of a single location, whereas this one has just one detail from each of several locations. The other custom wedding map comes with up to 12 locations, and this one comes with 5. Also, placement of locations is somewhat simpler for the U.S. map, but when I make a map of a specific city, it takes a lot more research to figure out how places within that city interact with each other and what the exact spot of each location should be on the map. Basically, this map is a little bit less design work for me, so it costs a little bit less.