Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* Amazing early 70s floral maxi dress by a collectable brand of the past Goldworm.
* Made in Italy of 100% virgin merino wool.
* Buttons down the front bodice. Unfasten and pull over head to get on.
* Snug bodice and sleeves.
* This is a wool fabric that feels like a lightweight sweater fabric that is a bit stretchy.
* The dress had a couple of moth holes just below the collar in the back. They are just a bit larger than a pencil tip (refer to last pic). When I hold the dress up to a window there are 3-4 tiny holes that can't be seen at all when wearing the dress or even searching for them in normal light, only when held up to bright windown light. Otherwise this dress is in very good condition and ready to be worn!
* Tag/label: Goldworm, Made in Italy, Pure Virgin Wool
Would best fit a size small (sizes 2-5) approximately, but please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 14" (35.56cm)
Chest/bust: 34" (86.36cm)
Waist: 26" (66.04cm)
Hips: Free (42") (106.68cm)
***there is some stretch to fabric.
*****the dress fit this size 2-4 manni absolutely perfect. no pinning at all.
Meet shop owner Kim: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage/about/
Shop more dresses: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage?section_id=6620329