The term Giclée (pronounced "Zhee-clay") Print refers to fine art photographs made with museum quality materials using a professional large-format ink-jet printer. During the printing process, a series of tiny spray nozzles emit millions of droplets per second. Because of the way the drops are sprayed and mixed, you get a wider range of color than almost any other type of print available on the market.
*The piece is printed on Canson Photographique Baryta, Canon Fine Art Natural, Hahnmuhle Fine Art Pearl or canvas.
* It will come signed and dated on the back of the piece.
* Print size: 24w x 20h inches (35 in the limited edition)
* If you are interested in larger sizes this piece comes in any size with similar proportions to the above from 8 x 10 up to 40 x 30 inches. Please email me for details and also you may see my price guidelines below. If you require another size I can do almost any for you. (Image is not necessarily to scale).
GICLEE - hahnemuhle fine art pearl ($)
8 x 10 = 75
11 x 14 = 140
16 x 20 = 290
30 x 15 = 395
20 x 24 = 430
24 x 30 = 650
40 x 30 = 1080
50 x 40 = 1750
CANVAS - Giclee ($)
40 x 30 = 1380 (includes stretching on wooden bars)
60 x 40 = 1950
Please enquire about other canvas sizes.
This image is under copyright and may not be reproduced or resold without prior permission by the artist. All rights reserved by the artist. Copyright - Frances Seward.
Please visit my website: www.francesseward.com
Thank you very much for viewing and I hope to be helping you soon.
jUNE 2012 a
Blue And Orange. Abstract Landscape Photograph. Abstract Seascape. Giclee
- Handmade item
- Materials: archival pigment inks, giclee, acid free, fine art paper, museum paper, meditation, natural light, light, nature, zen, recycled materials
- Feedback: 59 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States