I simply love this. It's a gutsy reminder to have the courage to put yourself out there when it matters most. The serene, dreamy landscape adds a tranquil feeling to any room. Be brave, be free, be alive.
"Be Brave for Love" is part of a fine art photo series that combines hand drawn type with original photographic images. All of the images are photographed by me and made to look retro/vintage and a little bit dreamy. Combined with the starry eyed text, these pieces of artwork are sure to appeal to the most winsome souls.
See entire series here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaBarbero?section_id=7964315
* Available in sizes up to 16x20. Check other shop listings or contact me for more info.
* Image measures 8x10 inches on 8.5x11 inch paper leaving a thin white border for easy framing. - - - This standard size helps you avoid expensive custom framing costs.
* Professionally printed on gorgeous museum-quality 100% cotton rag enhanced velvet fine art paper. - - - I fell in love with this amazing paper. It has a substantial weight and a beautiful creamy texture that's almost like fine fabric.
* Printed on a professional Epson printer with the finest quality pigment inks - the latest breakthrough technology in fine art printing. - - - Pigment inks produce archival prints with amazing color, clarity, and scratch resistance. These babies are meant to last!
* Each print is signed and dated (also numbered and titled if applicable) before being lovingly packaged in a protective cello sleeve and sturdy no bend mailer or cardboard tube.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns or just to say hi.
STORE FRONT: http://www.lisabarbero.etsy.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy Customer Testimonial: "Just wanted to let you know that I received the prints yesterday in the mail, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! It looks even better in person, I must say. The ink and paper you used give the prints a sort of antique-y feel and look as though you painted it yourself on canvas." - Kristen
*** NOTE: Many of my pieces utilize different textures to invoke a more vintage vibe. While these are well represented on my monitor, they may not appear well on others. Please be sure what you receive is the intended result.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.