Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Inspiration pattern sometimes called "Magnolia" was introduced in 1951 by Wm Rogers Mfg Co.
What year these were made is not known.
- Silver plated
- Viande/grille style forks feature long handles and shorter tines.
- There is one Mr. fork and one Mrs. fork.
- Forks appear to be in nice vintage condition and have a nice low to mid level of shine.
- Cake server shows more use then the forks do and has some dings on the bottom edge.
- Being vintage the pieces are pre loved and show their history of use and age.
- Each letter is stamped by hand in a 3mm (1/8") block style font. Stamping is not perfect which lends to their charm.
Total pieces you will receive is two Packaged in a organza bag. Ships from the Northeast, USA.
Thank you for considering Beach House Living for your wedding.
These are vintage to antique pieces evidence of pitting due to previous wear or age and marks made during the hammering process are expected all which add to their whimsical and charming look. Silver plate varies in tint, thickness, patina, finish, etc. Coloring of the words will wear off with use. Depth of impression, alignment and spacing may differ with each letter. No two are exactly alike.