Most aspects of the invitation can be customized. Fonts and text are completely customizable.
I'd love to make your design unique! I can also do custom designs, but this may require more time. Please email or convo me with any questions prior to purchasing to ensure I can make the changes you desire.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose and purchase your design.
2. Email the following information to cre8iveraesdesigns [!at] hotmail.com:
Design and Option number: (Example: Superhero Squad – Option 3)
Size Choice: 4x6 or 5x7 (size shown is 5x7, if no size is selected invitation will be formatted as 5x7)
Birthday Child’s Name and Age:
Party Details: Date, time, location, RSVP, etc.
Photo (if design allows for one)
**Photos should be 300 dpi or better to achieve the best results. Photos can be converted to Sepia or Black & White upon your request.
Changes: Text, font, or any other previously agreed upon changes
3. In about 24-48 hours, you will receive a proof via email. I will make revisions until you are 100% satisfied. Please be sure to check your “SPAM” folder while you await your order. All watermarks will be removed from your final invitation.
4. Review your proof. If no changes or corrections are needed, your proof is ready for printing.
5. Print your invitations. Save the JPEG file to your computer hard drive or a memory card/flash drive. Now you can either:
a. Print on your home computer.
b. Go green and email your invitations.
Some photo labs will NOT print these invitations due to copyright laws. This digital file is sold to print at home.
I can also create coordinating:
Thank You Cards
Return Address Labels
Labels for party favors (e.g. - crayons, bubbles, water bottles, play-doh, etc.)
Candy Bar Wrappers
If you have something in mind and it isn't listed, please email/convo me and I'll can make it happen!
**Please note, I cannot take responsibility for the print quality of low-resolution photos. Colors may vary slightly due to screen resolution and printer setups.
*Copyright: You are paying for my creative services and time spent designing and personalizing your invitation, which is permitted for one-time personal use. The characters used are free and in no way are they being sold. I do not sell or claim ownership over the licensed character clipart or graphics, as they belong to their respective copyright holders. Items purchased are for one-time personal use only and are not to be resold for any reason.