This Polaroid is in great vintage condition for its age - with some scuff/scratches from normal wear. All the mechanics function perfectly.
[Buy new film for this camera at: www.the-impossible-project.com]
• 114mm f/8.8 3-element glass lens
• Flip up view/rangefinder made by Zeiss Ikon featuring projected framelines and automatic parallax compensation (Made in West Germany)
• Electronic shutter, 10 seconds - 1/1200
• Film speed selector (Color or Black & White)
• Leather neckstrap
• Polaroid Cold-Clip
• Uses type 100 peel apart film (669, 664, Fuji FP100 and FP100c)
• Uses a 4.5v #531 or A19PX alkaline battery - not included. Can easily be converted to use AA or AAA batteries.
[This a unique vintage item and may have normal wear for its age. Anything major will be noted in the description. All cameras are tested and working.]
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.