Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
(Please read the listing fully, including the shipping info at the end)
When you buy my items, what you get for your money is expert hand sewing, all raw edges on fraying fabrics sealed with fray-check (even those you can't see) meticulous attention to detail and pattern cutting. I don't use a sewing machine, so I can't simply run up a dress over the weekend, it takes several weeks to complete each project.
(Intended for the adult collector, not suitable for children. I do not take credit for other peoples patterns, please read the listing for details of whether the designs are my own original patterns, or those of purchased doll patterns)
OOAK Ellowyne Wilde ensemble “Tatters”.
This is one of my rarer 'special' outfits, where I have worked long hard hours to make lots of beautifully crafted little items to go into the ensemble. This is a unique, one-off doll outfit, never to be repeated, sewn entirely by hand, and using proper old-fashioned expertise. One doesn't like to blow one's own trumpet, but I often get extremely happy emails from my buyers marvelling at the neatness of my sewing.
- Pink crinkle muslin, hand painted with silk paints at the tattered skirt hem. A perfect fit for Ellowyne. Lined with cotton lawn, and fastens in back with snaps.
- From my own designed/drafted pattern.
-Trimmed with tiny hand-painted fabric flowers, each with a rhinestone centre.
- Crinkle muslin underskirt/petticoat, hand painted with silk paints, fastens at waist with a snap.
-My own designed/drafted pattern.
- Fully lined jacket in soft pink jersey stretch knit. Trimmed with braid and a flower to match those on the dress.
- Hat in pink and beige fabrics, fully lined and trimmed with braid to match the jacket. From a pattern by the wonderful MHD Designs.
BELT AND BOOTS:
- Real kid leather/suede in tan.
- Boots are stitched entirely by hand and are trimmed with fringe, beads and metal nail-heads.
- Belt has fringed end, and a handmade buckle in glass seed beads. Buckle detail is fixed into place and the belt fastens at the back with a snap.
- From my own designed/drafted patterns.
- Again one of my own designs in ivory stretch cotton jersey, painted at the hand end to match the underskirt.
- Designed and made by myself, in glass seed beads. Bracelets fit over the gloves and are elasticated. The long necklace just slips over Ell's head, and the shorter one fastens with a real silver plated necklace clasp.
IMPORTANT: This sale is for the outfit as detailed above only, the doll and stand are NOT included.
Prices for my doll outfits vary due to the degree of difficulty, the amount of items in a set, the cost of the fabric and trim, how much trim is used, or whether I've hand-dyed the fabrics or not, among other influencing factors. I try to remain consistent and keep things reasonable. Beautiful hand-made items don’t come cheap!
Due to health problems, I cannot take on special orders or commissions. I'm very sorry.
Please see my shop policies page for more about my shipping rates. ("View shop policies" link below, in blue, and to the right of your screen)
I DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOX NUMBER ADDRESSES. This is non-negotiable.
(I am not affiliated with Wilde Imagination, and this outfit has nothing to do with the official limited Ellowyne Wilde "Tatters" doll. I just gave the outfit this name without realising Wilde Imagination had used it)