This set of 3 sachets features vintage metallic silver star appliques, and a vintage cotton navy blue print of the winter night sky.
READY TO SHIP - limited edition
☆ Our balsam fir sachets have been seen on Home&Garden TV!
- Go back to the shop here: sewnnatural.etsy.com
- Find more balsam fir sachets and vintage kimono silk sachets here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewnNatural?section_id=5788294
• You will receive a set of 3 matching sachets, as shown
• NOTE: the sachets in the photo have sold. Yours will be made with the identical fabric and slightly different silver vintage star appliques.
• They measure approximately 5" / 12.5 cm square and are filled with 100% pure balsam fir from Maine and a touch of natural carded wool. Sustainable, renewable resources!
• Each sachet is made with a beautiful navy blue stars cotton linen with gray linen on the reverse
• Carefully handmade by us in our Ottawa studio
• The balsam fir tree tips in the sachets have been ground and specially dried to lock the natural scent in for many years. Balsam fir tips were used as aromatherapy by Native Americans centuries ago. Use these sachets instead of commercial perfumed and unnatural air fresheners - better for you, better for the earth.
♥ These *large* beautiful sachets have a captivating aroma and will arouse the senses, taking you on a relaxing walk deep into the heart of the Maine woods. Balsam fir tips are famous for their very long-lasting scent (their natural aroma is known to last years longer than lavendar).
Lots more sachets available here http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewnNatural?section_id=5826193
All photos and items © SewnNatural 2009-2013.
Please see our store policies on your way to checkout.
Thank you for visiting http://www.SewnNatural.etsy.com!