- Beautiful, ornate abstract paisley design framing the decolletage with magnificent conceptual suns adorning the entire garment
- The front of the dress is embellished with multicolored rhinestones and delicately embroidered with metallic silver sequins to enhance all of the design elements
- Traditional Kameez tunic, originating from either India or Pakistan
- Tapered V- neckline with slightly low rounded back
- Short sleeved with a loosely fitted style bodice
- 15" Open side seams/slits
ERA: Early 1980s
MATERIAL/S: Unknown - Very likely 100% cotton
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition
SIZE: Unknown, fits like small or medium; but please check measurements below to be sure it's your ideal fit! :)
MEASUREMENTS- (*Taken while garment is laid flat, please double bust, waist and hip dimensions)
SLEEVE LENGTH: 8"
Follow me on twitter for sneak peaks, my personal vintage faves and exclusive discounts!
Thank you etsy friends!