Sorry, this item sold. Have BananaOrangeApple make something just for you, or try these other items:
* This dress ties up at the shoulders with pink straps, so it is very adjustable.
It is much wider than it is long, forming a triangle A line shape.
* Sweet old fashioned green bears play orange musical instruments and kick a blue soccer ball around while little birdies sing amongst the mushrooms. This fabric was reused from a cot sheet of undetermined age.
* The fabric is pure cotton, and just a single layer so very light and easy to wear in summer.
* A white scalloped lace hem adds a touch of femininity to the outfit. Makes a lovely twirl when she spins.
* Size 5 - to fit a girl with these measurements: Breast 61cm (24 inches)
You would have to describe this one as "free" size since it is so loose and generous.
* The width across the front just under the arms is 36 cm (14 inches) - please compare with a garment that fits your little girl. Length is 53.5cm (21 inches) from the top of the front to the hem (I have not measured the strappy part since this is adjustable)
* There are no buttons or zips, just pop over her head and tie up the bows. You can tell which is the front because it has pleats, whereas the back has gathers (the last photo shows the back).
Wear over a t-shirt for extra sun protection.
* All internal seams have been finished with the overlocker for durability.
* Handmade by me in my smoke free home in the country. The sheet from the op-shop was washed in hot water, dried in the sun and then ironed to make sure it was clean before use.
* It is ready to ship. I am happy to make another colour or size for you, just let me know if you would like a custom order. The pattern dates from the early 80s.
* If the price for postage ends up being less than what you have paid I will refund you the difference straight away.
* more kids clothes available here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bananaorangeapple?section_id=10135406