Silicone Mold - Creates 8 Large Rose type leaves.
(1) 48 mm x 28 mm or 1 & 15/16th in. x 1 & 1/16th inches
(1) 38 mm x 19 mm or 1 & 1/2 in. x 3/4th inch
(1) 41 mm x 19 mm or 1 & 5/8th in. x 3/4th inch
(1) 36 mm x 20 mm or 1 & 7/16th in. x 13/16th inch
(1) 33 mm x 21 mm or 1 & 5/16th in. x 13/16th inch
(1) 34 mm x 16 mm or 1 & 3/4th in. x 5/8th inch
(1) 32 mm x 18 mm or 1 & 1/4th in. x 11/16th inch
(1) 33 mm x 16 mm or 1 & 5/16th in. x 5/8th inch
These leaves are all under 3/16th inch or 5 mm thick.
Please note these sizes are approximate, and they are taken from my samples. The material you use may shrink or expand resulting in slightly different sizes. I take my measurements from the widest and longest parts of the samples.
Samples not included.
Food Grade Molds may be used for Fondant, Gum Paste, Water (make Ice Cubes), Hard Candy, Chocolate, Butter and lots more.
*This mold works great for food items and polymer clay, resin, plaster or just about anything you can push or pour into it. Please do not use the same mold for both food and non food items you would not want resin on your chocolate. Your embellishment will pop out easily, no need for mold release. The molds can be baked with the clay in them up to a temperature of 395 degrees.
Smaller leaves can be created using my Kawaii Leaf Mold, click on the link below to view it:
~~~~Return to Store Here~~~~
Use this exiting new line of molds as push molds, or casting molds for all your embellishment needs. Create jewelry, soap, candles, epoxy resin embellishments, polymer clay embellishments, magnets, cell phone accessories, scrapbook and card embellishment and more. And remember the only place these designs are available is with Mold Me Shape Me.
All molds are copyrighted by Melissa Roten. Meaning you may make items from them for sale or personal use, however you may not reproduce the mold