iPhone case, vintage camera gear geekery, iPhone 4, Apple iphone,camera collector, case for iphone, photographers
Classic General Electric exposure meter masquerading as an iPhone case. It doesn't get any geekier than this!
Now you can own the coolest custom iPhone case in town, featuring a one of my favourite photos, specially manufactured to fit the Apple iPhone 4. It's a gorgeous slim hard-case, made of tough polycarbonate with the image wrapped around the edges. It just snaps over your phone, and the image is implanted right into the plastic itself, so it won't peel or scratch off. There are cutouts in the case for all the buttons, jacks, mics, and speakers.
- Hard case made from Lexan plastic; the same plastic used to make motorcycle helmets.
- Vibrant print covering the back and sides of the case
- Slim fit case won’t add bulk to your device
- Helps protect the back and sides of your device
- Fade and scratch resistant.
And remember, if you want any other image in my shop on a custom iPhone case, just shoot me a convo!
See my full range of iPhone 4 and 5 cases here:
Enter my shop here: