• This unique tribal skirt is constructed mainly from linen and cotton-linen blends in cool shades of gray and slate.
• The front panel is adorned with a large, colorful, one-of-a-kind, handmade applique of an African woman's silhouette, complete with colorful top and coiffed hair. :)
• The rest of the skirt is made up of 9 panels; and colorful african print drawstring waistband that ties at the back.
• Can fit sizes Small to XL (please verify all measurements listed below).
• Skirt Care :- Hand-wash or Machine wash cold, gentle. Air dry only. Iron inside out only (steam; cotton setting). Enjoy! :)
--<<o>>-- Measurements: --<<o>>--
Waist (opens out to): 40" (101 cm)
Hips: 50+" (127 cm)
Length, already hemmed is: ~40" (101 cm)
--<<o>>-- Please note: --<<o>>--
• Before purchasing an item, please check measurements carefully.
• Note on Shipping costs: If the actual costs are less than what you were charged, you will be refunded any balance of $2 and over via Paypal. Thanks for looking!
Visit Barefoot Modiste on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BarefootModisteShop