* Understanding our hierarchy of music, sound and noise
* Plugging in and going electric after being an acoustic musician for years
* Vulnerability and creativity: about insecurity as a musician*
* I heart Michael Karoli, violinist for Can
* When music and psychology collide: Stendhal syndrome and the White Christmas experiment
This issue of the zine is A6 (quarter size) and is 20 pages long, b & w, staple-bound.
The back is hand-library-stamped and the cover has hand-drawn spirographs (every one is different!).
Since I don't have a printer, the zine was made entirely using typewriter and letraset transfers, entirely off the cuff and entirely unedited. There are a lot of typos: please don't judge me.
*I keep wanting to refer to this article and the subject matter of this article as "music therapy", but that is something entirely different. It's really about the psychological (and psychiatric?) pitfalls of being a musician. Performance psychology, I suppose.