Sorry, this item sold. Have WoodenWoodoo make something just for you, or try these other items:
This beautiful handmade cutting board is perfect for display or for everyday use. Handmade cutting board are created from a single piece of wood, oiled with organic olive oil and polished with natural bees wax.
A cutting board is a type of board used to cut vegetables or other food items on. Different kinds of meat are also cut on a cutting board.
A cutting board serves a few basic purposes, and these are the reasons for its popularity in most kitchens.
For one, it provides a flat surface to cut on. Two, it protects the counter top beneath it from getting damaged by the knife being used. Three, it protects the knife from being ruined on an exceptionally hard counter top surface.
And finally, it keeps everything you have cut on a clean, orderly plane so that you can simply transfer it to another dish for more preparation or use.
You can lengthen the life of your cutting board by following these wooden cutting board basics. Treating cutting boards with care will allow for years of chopping, cutting and slicing.
- Never soak your board in water.
- Do not place your board in the dish washer.
- After each use, simply rinse with wet sponge using hot water and a little mild dish washing liquid and towel dry. It is fine to use a good steel scraper or spatula after use, as necessary, to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary.
- Do not use a steel brush or steel wool on the cutting surface of your board
- It is a recommended to have a cutting board dedicated to use for raw meats and another dedicated to fruits and veggies.
- Periodically (once every several weeks if used heavily or depending upon the household conditions), apply an even coat of mineral oil or any cooking oil to the work surface of your cutting board or butcher block. Sponge on with a rag and let dry.
All our products are shipped with Air mail to ensure fast and reliable delivery. Delivery might take up to 1-2 weeks.