I have always been fascinated with constellations, the galaxy, and astrology ever since I was little. I came across this wonderful quote and incorporated it into a beautiful mini notebook. The design is on brown 100% post consumer recycled cardstock and features a typographic treatment in black, alternating between a small bold font and an elongated italic font. I applied a starry rice tape to the spine, in dark purple with imperfect white circles in varying sizes. Unique gift for stargazers, an inspirational reminder, and wonderful little stocking stuffer.
FEATURES / ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS:
• Handcrafted by me in New York.
• NEW! Natural finish mini pencil with gold imprint "Be Amazing" included.
• Purple w/ white dots starry rice tape applied to spine (position may vary).
• Each journal / sketchbook measures 5.25 in. x 3.5 in. (13.34 cm. x 8.89 cm.)
• Brown Cover: thick 100# light brown 100% Recycled (100% PCW) cardstock.
• 52 unlined pages (26 sheets), made from 24# 100% PCW white paper.
• Stapled binding.
• Printed with high quality archival pigment inks.
• Will be protected in a clear biodegradable cellophane sleeve.
WANT THIS IN A LARGER SIZE?
BUY 3 JOURNALS AND SAVE:
BACK TO MY SHOP: http://happydappybits.etsy.com
Design and construction all done by Jane Berta (that's me!).
Copyright 2012 Happy Dappy Bits. All rights reserved.
Star Constellation Journal, Brown Recycled Notebook & Gold Foil Pencil Set - Carl Sagan Galaxy Journal, Cosmos Astronomy Graduation Gift
- Handmade item
- Materials: recycled cardstock, ecofriendly packaging, archival inks
- Made to order
- Feedback: 1379 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States