Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
VIEW A KOALA Caddie™ SLIDE SHOW & SEE HOW IT WORKS!
This Caddie features a beautiful updated paisley designed by Joel Dewbury for Free Spirit Fabrics. It is called Palace Paisley from his Heirloom collection. I lined it with gold satin, used coordinating cordlocks and pearl snaps and stitched it with Sulky blendable thread.
• A 2-layered apron/tote with a satin-lined pouch
• Size - W/L: full-16x16"; short-16x10"; gathered-10x10(16)"
• Ample room for project, yarn, pattern, & tools
• 2 extra-long ties (each 48"); adjustable waist & length
• An inside pocket for small items & notions
• Careful handcrafting in fabulous fabrics
And EVERYTHING STAYS IN THE POUCH so...
• No yarn shedding on clothing
• No pet fur on projects; less pilling & fuzzing
• No project spillovers onto soiled surfaces
• No tedious transfers when starting & stopping
• Hands are free to change tasks in an instant
• Snap tabs provide closure for storing & toting
PLEASE NOTE: I also accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards by phone. Select "Other" at checkout and contact me via Etsy Convo to arrange for payment.
US Patent D602230, US Patent 7636949
KNITTING BAG APRON - Joel Dewberry Palace Paisley for Free Spirit Fabric
- Handmade item
- Materials: cotton fabric, polyester satin, thread, interfacing, snaps, cordlocks, bead, free spirit fabric, joel dewberry fabric, palace paisley free spirit, heirloom joel dewberry, free spirit heirloom, heirloom paisley
- Feedback: 911 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States