This butterfly has a distressed finish spindle body and wings cut out of thin wood. The body is painted black with hand painted wings in a black and white zebra design. There is a decorative metal piece on the body as well. The eyes are mismatched glass beads and the antenna are made from a lamp harp. Signed on the back by me with a metal hook for hanging.
29" tall, including the antenna and 22" wide
Use indoors or outdoors. If used outside in an open area, like a fence, they will eventually weather since they are made of wood... for less weathering of the paint finish and wood, use in a covered outdoor area like a porch or patio. You can also take him inside as a fun art piece in a child's room, bathroom or anywhere in the home.
For more economical shipping, all butterflies will come to you unassembled with screws and pre-drilled holes to easily reattach the wings.
The majority of the items I use are recycled so dings or discolorations only add to the charm of the piece. Each one is unique and one of a kind.
Need another color, different size or design? Email me, I'm always available to help you create something you will love!
See more at www.LucyDesignsOnline.com
RECENT DRAGONFLY/BUTTERFLY EMAIL FEEDBACK...
- This was a housewarming gift to myself:). Thank you and I love your work!
- First just let me say that I love, love, love your work! You are very talented.
- I LOVE my zebra Butterfly!
- I absolutely love it. Thank you so much.
- These look so cute! I am very excited!
- I think all your things are done so well. You should be proud, I love mine!
- My zebra dragonfly is loving his new home in England!!!! Love him, such a cute lil thing!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.